Friday 9/25 2-6:00 P.M EDT (all times EDT)
Live Cases from East to West!
Hosted by Denver
- Third Space – A New Frontier For Endoscopy. ESD, POEM, GPOP, Alphabet Soup
- Think Thin – Endoscopic Bariatric Procedures
- Bye Bye Burn – TIF, LINX, and Beyond
- I, Robot: Computer-assisted Reflux Surgery – does it mesh?
Stavros Stavropoulos, Chris Thompson, Reem Shariha, Ninh Nguyen, Pichamol Jirapinyo, Felice Schnoll-Sussman, Ken Chang, John Lipham, Reginald Bell
Saturday 9/26 9:45 am – 6pm (all times EDT)
Throughout the Day – Surgical Snippets including:
- A Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy with Santi Horgan
- Lighting it up – Highlight on Immunoflourescence – Ninh Nguyen and Santi Horgan
- Contra POEM – Robotic Heller Myotomy – Caitlyn Houghton
9:45 – 10:00 – Engagement in AFS – It’s Your Society! (and the required Membership Meeting)
Why is this Your Society? – Presidential Address – John Lipham
10:00- 12:30 – the Nuts and the Bolts of Foregut Procedures
Hosted by Tanuja Damani and Abe Khan
- Esophageal DNA Testing – can you swallow it? – Sri Komanduri
- Tips on doing a CDx Biopsy and interpreting the report – Scott Corbett
- CLE – performing an efficient and thorough exam – Tripp Buckley
- VLE – Does it come after CLE? Choosing the right patient – Mike Smith
- EndoFLIP – When and how, catheter length, fill volume – what’s helpful? – Dusty Carlson, Michael Ujiki, Tripp Buckley
- Running safely with COVID in the GI and Esophageal Function Lab –– Felice Schnoll-Sussman and Phil Katz
- Revisional surgery – how to decide what to do when prior surgery fails – Adrian Park, Brian Louie, Tom Watson
- Refractory GERD – What’s in a name? Ronnie Fass
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Interact with Industry (Non-CME)
Industry 1:1 is on Saturday the 26th from 1-2 pm ET
Industry presents: Cases Illustrating Technology – talk with the experts
Scavenger Hunt is open till Sunday at 5pm ET Click Here
Prizes Prizes Prizes!
Saturday 9/26 Afternoon 2:30 – 6:30 (all times EDT)
Meet the Press – Interviews with lead authors of the year’s most interesting research.
Hosted by Prakash Gyawali and Michael Awad
- A GI rationale for Antireflux Surgery – Stu Spechler.
- What’s the problem with Chicago III? – Prakash Gyawali and Sumeet Mittal.
- Regurgitation – Heartburn’s stepchild – Reginald Bell
Our First Scientific Session – Podium Abstracts from AFS
60 minutes – entertaining dialogues on controversial topics.
Hosted by Ronnie Fass and Tom Watson
- PPIs and COVID – what’s the deal? Phil Katz
- IM of the SCJ – it is a big deal! –Peter Kahrilas Nick Shaheen Para Chandrasoma
- There’s no longer one gold standard – Antireflux Surgery in Transition – Tom Watson, John Lipham, Ronnie Fass, Mimi Canto Luigi Bonavina.
Relax over meeting highlights and Facebook Collaboration case presentations/ Ask the Expert (BYOB)
Hosted by the Denver Crew (Reg Bell, John Lipham, Dan Lister, Peter Kahrilas, Tripp Buckley)