We are very sad to announce that the AFS Board has voted to postpone the AFS March meeting. This was a difficult decision. The AFS Board wanted to give you as much notice as possible, without making a hasty decision.
There have been multiple institutional travel bans. This has made it not possible for a significant number of board members, faculty, and attendees to travel to the meeting. The Board felt the meeting would not hold to the high standards expected if the faculty and board, including the program director, could not be on site.
We are working on dates and a venue for the fall and will be in touch with details shortly.
The room block has been cancelled.
Refunds are being offered, please email HERE to request refund.