THE AMERICAN FOREGUT SOCIETY
We are the first and only society that has bridged the gap between gastroenterology and surgery in the treatment of foregut diseases.
Join the movement: Foregut diseases are complex and as such a specialty on it’s own. We are on the forefront of developing the foregut fellowship curriculum to educate our new partners.
Be part of the movement: get involved with our committees and write the future of foregut as a specialty. Our committees include: Advocacy, Clinical Practice, Education, Research, and Membership.
• Save Money – Discounted registration to our meetings.
• $350 for MD/DO/PA/NP members
• $175 for trainee members
• Monthly AFS newsletter with updates on current events.
• Membership to DocMatter. Post difficult/interesting cases and have an expert multidisciplinary response.
• Be a part of a society that encourages collaboration across all disciplines. We are better together!
• Be an advocate for patients and help create standards for centers of excellence in foregut disease.
• Access to industry’s latest technology, therapies, and research projects.
• Participate in research and follow your outcomes by participating in the ROARS registry.
• Trainees, residents, and fellows, receive a significant discount!!
• Exclusive bi-monthly webinar access.
• Access to the AFS Journal.
To learn more, contact us today.
BECOME A MEMBER
Join the American Foregut Society today to enjoy our listed benefits and community we provide here. Be part of the movement and get involved with helping others. We have developed The American Foregut Society Corporate Collaboration. This is a collaborative partnership between select industry partners and the AFS. The AFS believes all can benefit from an active/engaged working relationship with industry.